Apprenticeships are a fantastic way to break into various sectors, so why is an apprenticeship good?
Here are five advantages of doing an apprenticeship…
- Apprenticeships are structured training programmes that allow you to work (literally) towards a qualification. They help you get the knowledge and abilities you need to succeed in your chosen field. Getting a job means you will have more chances to develop faster in your career. You may also begin making a good livelihood much earlier in life.
- Apprenticeships offer essential work experience and show employers that you can “hit the ground running.” Hands-on training enables you to practise your skills while boosting your confidence in the job.
- You may earn money while studying. That’s right! There will be no student loans, tuition fees, or debt in the perfect world. Instead, your employer will give you a salary, and the government will generally cover the cost of your training for most young people.
- Choice. There are about 700 different types of apprenticeships. So there is something for everyone, whether you want to work in business, sports, marketing, or construction.
- Apprenticeships provide a wide range of learning opportunities. You won’t have to spend all your days studying; instead, you’ll spend most of your time working at a company. Everything boils down to doing and learning from people in your industry. Apprenticeships may also lead to higher-level qualifications such as HNCs, HNDs, foundation degrees, or honours degrees.