You must first create an apprenticeship service account before you can hire an apprentice.
You may then choose one of the following options:
- You may discover an apprenticeship training course and a training provider using the locate apprenticeship training tool.
- You may create your own apprenticeship opportunity through the website by employing an apprentice.
If you create an apprenticeship opportunity, the government will publicise it finding an apprenticeship.
You may manage the hiring process or have your training provider conduct it for you.
An apprentice must complete the following tasks:
- must be at least 16 years old
- not be currently enrolled in a full-time school programme
- be an English citizen
There are other ways to find an apprentice and expand your applicant pool. You might, for example,
- Organise open days
- Visits to schools, universities, and other educational institutions
- Make use of social media
- Take part in employment fairs like WorldSkills UK Live