Are you interested in knowing about Hays Travel Apprenticeships?
Hays Travel is the largest independent travel agent in the UK, with over 40 years of experience in the travel industry. They offer a range of apprenticeships for people looking to start a career in the travel industry.
This article will explore the Hays Travel apprenticeship scheme and provide information on how to apply for these apprenticeships.
What Are Hays Travel Apprenticeships?
Hays Travel Apprenticeships are a scheme designed to help people start a career in the travel industry. The scheme offers a range of apprenticeships, from travel consultant apprenticeships to finance apprenticeships.
What Are the Benefits of a Hays Travel Apprenticeship?
There are many benefits to undertaking a Hays Travel Apprenticeship, including:
- On-the-job training – apprentices will receive training in a real-life working environment, gaining valuable experience that can be used throughout their careers.
- Professional qualifications – Hays Travel Apprenticeships offer the opportunity to gain professional qualifications, including NVQs and diplomas.
- Competitive salary – apprentices are paid a competitive salary whilst they are completing their apprenticeship.
- Career progression – upon completing their apprenticeship, apprentices will be able to progress within the company and take on new roles and responsibilities.
What Types of Hays Travel Apprenticeships Are Available?
Hays Travel offers a range of apprenticeships, including:
- Travel Consultant Apprenticeship – This apprenticeship provides training in all aspects of the travel industry, from customer service to product knowledge.
- Finance Apprenticeship – This apprenticeship provides training in finance and accounting, giving apprentices the skills needed to work in the finance department of a travel company.
- IT Apprenticeship – This apprenticeship provides training in IT and computer systems, allowing apprentices to work in the IT department of a travel company.
How to Apply for a Hays Travel Apprenticeship
To apply for a Hays Travel Apprenticeship, applicants should visit our website and search for available apprenticeships. Once they have found an apprenticeship that they are interested in, they should complete an online application form and attach their CV. They will be invited to an interview if their application is successful.
Hays Travel Apprenticeship Vacancies
Hays Travel Apprenticeships offer an excellent opportunity for people to start a career in the travel industry. The scheme provides on-the-job training, professional qualifications and a competitive salary.