If you meet the requirements, you can complete an apprenticeship early.
If you wish to complete your apprenticeship before the deadline, you must meet the following requirements:-
- If you are above 19, you must engage in the programme for a minimum of 366 days. If you are under 19, you must participate in the programme for at least 366 days. You may still complete the work sooner, but you will not obtain your certificates until much later
- If you received a C (grade 4) or above, you are exempt from Math and English
- Performed all of the tasks that were given to you
- Signed by your on-the-job coach
- IQA has granted their approval