We’re a professional services firm helping clients with a variety of needs from accounting and audit, to expat and UK tax advice, HR support and business and financial planning. With a wide and varied portfolio, our clients range from individuals and charities to SMEs and large corporates.
We have almost 450 employees working co-operatively in specialist teams in one main location to tailor-make solutions for our clients. We also have a dedicated expatriate tax services office in Hong Kong and are part of PrimeGlobal, one of the largest accounting associations in the world.
Most of the teams are very well-managed. They strike a balance between traditional and modern that is hard to find. There are many social events and teambuilding activities.
The pay is very average and could be better, especially for a company of that size.
Good offices, central London location
Lots of long distance travel
Nice place to work
– Great working environment/firm
– Absolutely lovely colleagues
– Varied role
– Potential for overtime but it is not expected
– Good extra perks
– Limited opportunities for progression once you reach Senior PA/Administrator
– “Administrator” in the job title means they can underpay you compared to London PA salaries
– Job can become boring after 1-2 years
Good opportunities for promotion there
The ceo was very unpleasant
Best company I have ever worked.
Very professional and efficient company
I can’t say, I’m very happy in Buzzacott.